My Family...
This year in 4th grade Taylor had a writing assignment about a pet and some family. Here is her writings:
My Dog and My Family
I have a family that is very nice to me and I also have a dog that is very nice to me. Her name is Zoë. She is black and white with a little gold on her. She is a Border Collie.
I got her in February 2004. She is a great pet and my family and I really enjoy her a lot. Zoë is a house dog. I enjoy watching movies and T.V. with her. She doesn’t like to be left alone.
My family likes to spend time together. One way we do this is going to movies. Another way we do things together is board games and cards.
My Extended Family
My Auntie Arlene loves me a lot. She likes to cuddle and talks to me. Sometimes she lets me ride in their pickup. Sometimes she gives me presents for no reason. My Uncle Lloyd sings me a special song called “Whoa Mule Whoa”. The words go like this:WHOA MULE WHOA
WHOA MULE I SAY
CATCH THE CRITTER BY THE TAIL
BEFORE HE GETS AWAY
WHOA MULE WHOA
WHOA MULE I HOLLAR
TIE A KNOT IN THE OLD MULE’S TAIL
OR HE’LL JUMP THROUGH THE COLLAR




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home